Monday, May 12, 2008
first week results
I weighed this morning on the same scale, same time and I weigh EXACTLY the same-ARGGH!! I guess maintaining is better than a gain, but still. It makes no sense to me because when I weighed in at weight watcher's on Friday a.m. I had lost 2lbs. from the week before. Have you seen the commercial on tv where the lady is walking around with her scale chained to her leg, in the back ground the music plaing" You are always on my mind" ? That is my life! oh well, there we have it for this week. --KellyH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kelly- It is encouraging to hear someone else is in the same boat as I am. I joined weight watchers last week, and I have actually gained a pound!!!! I am so frustrated I could scream! Hopefully week 2 will be better!- Shanna
Don't fret - it could just be water! I KNOW it can be so discouraging, but keep going girl. Maybe you are building muscle. We still have 7 weeks! In fact - I think I'll come visit you in 7 weeks, for our "Season Finale"...
Post a Comment