skip to main | skip to sidebar

8 Weeks to Fabulous

Monday, May 5, 2008

KellyH. checking in

ok this is my 1st check in, making sure this is working. I weighed in this a.m. 7;30 Ugh!
Posted by Anonymous at 2:28 PM

1 comment:

Natalie J. said...

Yay Kelly!! We can do it!!!!

May 5, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Helpful weight-loss / health-oriented links

  • calorie burning calculator
  • caloriecount.com
  • healthy recipes
  • sparkpeople.com

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (28)
      • No title
      • Week 3: Weigh In Results
      • Week 2 Results!
      • Week 2
      • Well Ladies, Why is it that every time I say I'm g...
      • Day 42
      • Week 2: Weigh In Results
      • Backslider
      • Our top three...plus water and workouts!
      • All together now: "Hi Jen!"
      • Says Hello
      • Week 1: Weigh In Results
      • Day 49
      • Hi all!I'm so excited to be here with you all. I h...
      • Back-Slidden Former Health Nut
      • first week results
      • Hello Ya'll!I am excited to have some new motivati...
      • Hello everyone
      • Hi Everyone!
      • Hey ladies. First off I want to thank Natalie for ...
      • 1st goal-10% weight loss
      • Realistic goals
      • How is everybody doing?
      • another great site
      • Measuring Inches
      • KellyH. checking in
      • 56 Day Count Down-We can do this!
      • Why I am here!
    • ►  April (2)

Contributors

  • Jessica
  • Kemma
  • Maite
  • MamaJen
  • MelodieH
  • Natalie J.
  • SaraZ
  • Sarah A.
  • Shanna
  • Sheena
  • Tori (Craig) Johnson
  • Tori Johnson
  • dxhilli
  • hainshome
  • teachercarrie