They did it again!! What are we going to do with these three!? Our 3 leading ladies this week are (once again):
Jessica at -4.35% weight loss
Maite at -3.72% weight loss
Lydia at -3.70% weight loss
WOW! You gals are smokin' us!! But watch out, because the rest of us are going to band together and eat some lettuce!
For those of you who are feeling discouraged or frustrated by slow progress - don't lose hope. Every little bit is a step closer to a healthier lifestyle. Believe me - I was most certainly discouraged to be up 1/2 pound today after vigorous exercise and meticulous eating habits yesterday. I know, I know - that whole gaining muscle thing. But it's hard not to live by that dang scale!!!
I did feel better when I measured myself: After 2 weeks although I have only lost 2 1/2 pounds, I have lost a total of 7 inches over my whole body. I encourage you gals to be measuring yourselves every 2-4 weeks, it is especially encouraging when the pounds aren't dropping.
I would love to hear from all of you on the blog as far as how you are doing with the whole weight loss thing - what's working for you...what you can encourage the other gals with...frustrations you may have...prayer requests...etc...
I would love to hear all about how all of you are doing!
Natalie
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One thing I have been doing that is helping with my water intake is that I put a bedside (one of those water pitcher/glass combo things) in my bathroom and I make myself drink a full glass everytime I am in there! The glass is not too big (maybe 4oz) so I don't feel overwhelmed trying to drink a lot in one sitting, but it adds up quickly!
Post a Comment