Happy first contest day everyone!!! I am excited to see that people are already posting on the blog - I think this will turn out to be a great community of encouragement! Make sure you read the entry by Jenny Wiswell entitled "Why I am here". I met Jenny 16 months ago and her story literally changed my life and catapulted me on my journey to heart-healthiness!
Also, I want to encourage you all to take your body measurements in the next day or so (waist, arms, abdomen, hips, thighs etc...) I have found that sometimes when I hit a plateau in pounds - that I am actually still losing in inches. Seeing results in inches helps from getting discouraged when there is lack of movement on the scale. I recommend measuring every month or so to see your progress. There are websites that you can track this stuff with. I have used www.sparkpeople.com before and I found one today called www.fitday.com
If you use an online one - then you don't have to keep track of that scrap of paper that you originally wrote your measurements on!
Here's to a great start...
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment