Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 49

Can I adjust my start weight? How much does 64 oz of water weigh?
So ladies I am +1.4 % at weigh in this week. Did I sign up for the correct contest?
It is suppose to be weight loss right?! Well I have had a decent (not perfect) week with controlled eating and working out. I think I worked out 5 out of the 7 days. Anyway the scale is what it is and I am being honest. My hope is that there will be a major adjustment down next week. Even with what the scale says, I am feeling good and am not going to beat myself up about this gain, but I am surprised. The good news is that I have been noticing changes in how my clothes fit. Now don't get me wrong, these changes aren't all in this first week, because I have been working on this weight loss thing seriously since the first of the year. Prior to this contest, I felt like my motivation had gone flat and I was just maintaining. That's where Natalie and all of you came in. Inspiration and motivation is what I need. I appreciate all of you sharing your stories. I am inspired just knowing you are out there with me working on the same thing. I am motivated because I have to check in with y'all and tell it like is. Well, let's keep going one day, one bite at a time. Apples are our friend. Esa

No comments: